Teller - Part-time Position
If you consider yourself upbeat and a team player, working as a teller may be an ideal place to start your career:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Playing an essential role in finding the right solutions for customers
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Processing transactions for customers
- Recommending additional products and services to meet customers’ needs
- Balancing a cash drawer
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- Strong communication skills; verbal/written.
- Basic computer and general math skills are a must.
- Sales and money handling experience is helpful.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to be flexible as needed.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- May be responsible for opening or closing the branch office.
- Professional image must be displayed at all times.
May be asked to learn to open new accounts once a mastery of teller skills has been demonstrated.
Background screening and drug testing are required.
We offer exceptional benefits for qualified part-time employees, including:
- Competitive salary (range $9.25-$10.50)
- 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Employee referral award program
- Career apparel program
- Wellness program with fitness center discounts
To apply for listed position(s), please download the application below and return it completed to:
Kristy Pafford at First State Bank & Trust Co. at 1005 E. 23rd Street or mail it to PO Box 549, Fremont, NE 68026-0549.
You may also request an application at any of our locations. Our branches are located at:
1005 East 23rd Street
225 N. Main
1965 E. Military
3010 East 23rd Ave N. (in Wal-Mart)
First State Bank & Trust Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.