Your life is mobile. Your bank is too. Say hello to a new way of banking with the mobile banking app from First State Bank & Trust Company. The mobile banking app for your iPhone or Android device allows you all of the security and convenience of online banking, 24/7, all from the palm of your hand.
Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:
- View your balance
- Log in with just a fingerprint^
- View account activity
- Transfer funds
- Turn your Debit Card on or off
- Pay Bill Pay
- Deposit checks with your camera
- Locate a branch or ATM
- Contact our customer service
- Share our app with friends and family
Plus, more features are coming soon!
Getting started is fast, easy, and free! Simply find the app in the Apple App Store for iPhone or iPad or in Google Play for Android, and follow the on-screen instructions to register. For those who are currently enrolled in online banking, you will use your same username and password.
Bank customers are encouraged, but not required, to enroll in online banking prior to downloading the app for faster and easier access. For those registering for mobile access only, you will need to enter your personal information and will also be asked four Out-of-Wallet Questions and must answer 3 out of 4 correctly to continue access.
With its user friendly interface and array of features, you can rely on the mobile banking app to be both convenient and secure.
Your mobile phone provider may charge additional fees for web access and text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply. Contact your mobile phone provider for details.
^Feature available only on Touch ID-enabled iOS devices. Touch ID login allows a quick view of account information. Detailed information will prompt for a password or PIN.
Deposit your checks easily and quickly using your smart phone or tablet and our app. Mobile Deposit is faster than mailing a check and is completely FREE to our customers!
It's easy to get started:
- Log in to the app, open the menu, and select "Deposits."
- You will then need to accept the Terms and Conditions for using the Mobile Deposit service.
- Select "Make a Deposit."
- Tap "Select Account" to choose the account you wish to deposit into.
- Enter the amount of check.
- Take a photo of the front of the check capturing the entire check within the guide boxes.
- Endorse the back of the check (for example: "For mobile deposit only") and take a photo of the back capturing the entire check within the guide boxes and tap "Next."
- Confirm the entry and the images and then tap "Submit."