We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of service and our wide range of products have been designed to meet a variety of financial needs.
Our New Accounts Specialists are ready to answer your questions and give you the assistance you need to meet your individual goals. Simply print off an application and bring it into any of our branches along with your picture ID. Contact Us!
A Savings Account for the Large or Small Depositor!
- $100.00 minimum opening deposit
- Competitive interest rates
- An activity fee of $0.25 will apply for each paper debit paid in excess of 6 per calendar quarter
Christmas Club Savings
Do holiday bills have you singing the blues instead of Christmas carols? Start a Christmas Club Savings account today!
Regular Christmas Club payments mean you'll have extra money to make this year's holiday more joyous!
Withdrawals from this account are not permitted unless you are closing the account. Accounts closed before maturity forfeit the accrued interest.
Wiz Kidz Savings
At First State Bank & Trust Company, we want to make saving money fun and easy!
- For customers 18 years of age or younger
- $10 minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance
- No maintenance or activity charges
- Competitive interest rates
- You may access your funds at any time - no withdrawal penalty
- FREE Wiz Kidz T-Shirt and an invitation to FREE quarterly activities
At the age of 19, the account will become a regular savings account.
*Maximum of four stamps per calendar month. Minimum deposit is $5.00 to receive a stamp.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Are you concerned about the rising cost of Health Care? Do you have a High Deductible Health Plan? If so, a Health Savings Account may be the perfect solution.
Along with the Security, Flexibility, and Control of your HSA, you will also have a Triple Tax Savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earning through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses. It's an attractive alternative to Medical Savings Accounts (MSAs) or Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSAs) because of fewer restrictions.
Certificates of Deposit
Whether it's for a rainy day, emergencies or just a long-term goal, our CD's offer a wide range of investment terms with a minimal investment amount to open.
Step-Up, Step-Out CD
This unique CD gives you the flexibility to step up your rate or "step out" a portion of your original investment during the life of the CD. There is a minimum deposit amount of $5,000 and applies to CDs with terms of 24, 36, 48 or 60 months. The main benefits of the CD are:
*APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is for business and consumer promotional rate CDs/IRAs. Rate effective 6/1/2016. The APY assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. Minimum of $500 required to open CD/IRA. At maturity, the 7-Month CD/IRA will automatically renew for the same term at the Bank’s stated 6-Month CD/IRA rate and the 19-Month CD/IRA will automatically renew for the same term at the Bank’s stated 12-month CD/IRA rate. Early withdrawal penalties will apply. Fees may reduce earnings. Rate is not eligible for relationship rate increase.